PURPLE FLAG: Dangerous marine life
GREEN FLAG: Low Hazard with calm conditions, but caution still advised
YELLOW FLAG: Medium Hazard with moderate surf and/or strong currents
RED FLAG: High Hazard with high surf and strong currents
DOUBLE RED FLAG: Very High Hazard and water closed to the public
- Never leave children unattended.
- Teach Children Basic Safety Tips.
- Do Not Rely On Toys To Keep Children Safe – Make Sure They Are Provided With Appropriate Personal Floatation Devices.
Hot Tub/Spa Safety:
- Do Not Swallow Hot Tub Water.
- Do Not Exceed The Maximum Number Of People Allowed.
- Do Not Let Children Under The Age Of Five Use Hot Tub Or Spa.
- If Pregnant, Consult A Physician Before Use.
- Do Not Overload Fridge.
- Close Balcony Doors While A/C Is Running.
30A Trolley: (Begins March 1, 2020) https://30a-tours.com/
The goal of the trolley service is to promote tourism, reduce traffic and create a safer environment for visitors and residents of South Walton; the new service features:
- Four open-air replica trolleys – accommodating 28-32 passengers each
- Route – Gulf Place to Inlet Beach in a continuous loop
- Hop on – Hop off $5 one-way fares, $15-day passes, $35 week passes
- Operating March 1st – October 31st – 10 am to 10 pm
- Scheduled to arrive and depart every 20 minutes
- Planned stops in each of the major twelve major communities
- Delivering a 1 ½ hour scenic tour and informational tour of 30A
Live Well 30A: https://livewell30a.com/ (850) 534-0183
Live Well 30A has been the recognized leader in beach gear rental and concierge services for over a decade. All Blue Swell customers receive 10% off (Use Code BLUESWELL10) of all orders. Here’s a list of available services:
- Bike, beach chair, golf cart, paddleboard, and golf cart rentals.
- Crib and highchair rentals and babysitting.
- Beach bonfires, events, and private chefs.
- Airport shuttles and grocery shopping.
- Fishing charters and dolphin/sunset cruises.